LIBOR announces the recipients of the ninth annual Young Professionals Network (YPN) 20 Under 40 Rising Stars in Real Estate Awards.
Press release from the Long Island Board of REALTORS®:
July 8, 2020
West Babylon, NY (June 25, 2020) – The Long Island Board of REALTORS® (LIBOR) is proud to announce the recipients of the ninth annual Young Professionals Network (YPN) 20 Under 40 Rising Stars in Real Estate Awards.
The 2020 honorees display a dynamic approach to their businesses, excelling in sales by putting their buyers and sellers first through unequivocal, hands-on support. Another common thread among recipients is their demonstration of ingenuity, creativity and leadership in their careers. Many support community causes or lead their own charitable endeavors. This year’s class represents the best of the real estate industry’s young leaders and overall well-rounded REALTORS®.
The applicants were chosen by the YPN selection committee, competing among a group of well-qualified candidates. The committee strives to ensure they have a diverse group of finalists in terms of business niches, gender, ethnic background, and geographic location. Additionally, the committee looks for compelling stories — such as interesting business strategies or obstacles overcome, in choosing recipients.
LIBOR’s YPN, a division of the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR), helps young real estate professionals excel in their careers by giving them the tools and encouragement to become involved in their REALTOR® association, real estate industry, community and with their peers.
“The YPN 20 under 40 Rising Stars in Real Estate Award signifies more to me than just an award based on production. With proven results, these future leaders of real estate have the power to change the industry on a local, state and national level. On behalf of LIBOR’s Young Professional Network, I want to congratulate this year’s award recipients for being the Rising Stars they are,” said Christopher Bacchus, YPN President and 2016 20 Under 40 Rising Stars in Real Estate Award recipient.
It is with great honor that LIBOR celebrates the accomplishments of these young real estate professionals who bring pride to the industry.
Congratulations to the 2020 class of 20 Under 40:
• Dinah Burgos – Exit Realty First Choice
• Rebecca Cohen – Century 21American Homes
• Parry Ermogenous – Century 21 Unique Realty
• Danielle Evangelista – Douglas Elliman
• Anna Forte – Douglas Elliman
• Michael Furino – Douglas Elliman
• Sibel Gucum – Realty Direct NY
• Josh Handler – Exit Realty Premier
• Dana Julien – Douglas Elliman
• William O’Donnell – Keller Williams
• Jose Padro – Signature Premier
• Daniel Patterson – Douglas Elliman
• Eyston Perez – Douglas Elliman
• Oakar Reinstein – Realty Connect USA
• Nicole Schwartz-Diaz – RE/MAX Integrity Leaders
• Travis Shea – Galaxy Realty Group
• Nicholas Speirs – Alexander Madison Homes
• Autumn Valeri – Fave Realty
• Hezrell Vasquez – Voro LLC
• Michaela Viard – Signature Premier
Visit ypn.lirealtor.com/top-20 to learn more about LIBOR’s Rising Star recipients.
This press release was produced by Long Island Board of REALTORS®. The views expressed here are the author’s own.